Hosted Exchange - Microsoft Exchange Hosting
you are looking for a reliable e-mail management solution for your
business with all the latest bells and whistles for a reasonable price,
and you want it now, then hosted Exchange 2010 from NetwaysLive, is right for you.
Very Convenient Exchange Hosting
NetwaysLive Microsoft Exchange hosting service plans offer the convenience of pay-as-you-go model with month to month billing, no setup fee and no long term contracts. Sign up today, and within minutes, start managing your business Exchange hosting account through a user-friendly web-based interface. You have choices of plans with storage space options for mail boxes, and you may modify Exchange online plans anytime through your account.
You have the option to keep your existing domain provider or purchase a new domain from NetwaysLive. Through the split domain option, some users can be on the hosted Exchange email platform, while others may stay on regular POP3 mail accounts.
Whether you are moving from an in-house Exchange or Lotus Notes mail server, an existing Microsoft Exchange hosting provider, or upgrading from POP3 or IMAP accounts, NetwaysLive experienced team is there to help you in migrating to our hosted Exchange online services.
Secure and Reliable Exchange Hosting Services
In today's business, instant availability to e-mail and contacts is priceless. It is not uncommon for employees or IT staff to forget to backup their data. The penalties for such actions can be heavy. NetwaysLive has the reliable infrastructure, support, and best practices that make sure that your data is safe and available all the time from multiple locations, browsers, and e-mail software. We have satisfied customers in over 50 countries who are using our MS Exchange hosting services.
Hosted Exchange Features:
- No Setup Fee
- Month-to-Month Billing: Monthly billing, no long term contract, upgrade or downgrade Microsoft Exchange hosting plans from the control panel.
- Split Domain: You can have some users on your domain on MS Exchange hosting and others on your regular mail account.
- Domain Choices: Bring your own domain, use NetwaysLive sub-domain, or purchase new domain from NetwaysLive for your Microsoft Exchange hosting online accounts.
- Reliable Infrastructure: NetwaysLive used clustered servers infrastructure in multiple reliable data centers to provide shared MS Exchange hosting customers with 99.99% Uptime. Daily backups ensure that your data is never lost.
- Excellent Support: Available 24/7/365 phone, e-mail, and chat support from a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
- Web Based Account Administration: Through the web based control panel, the account administrator, individual users, and resellers can add/delete mailboxes, contacts, groups, and edit user settings such as passwords, Aliases, Auto Reply, Filters, Distribution Lists.
- Support for Mail Protocols: Protocols such as POP, IMAP, SMTP, RPC over HTTPS are supported.
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) or hosted Outlook Web App for Webmail: Microsoft OWA included free with hosted exchange accounts allows users on the road to access their e-mail through a standard web browser with features similar to Microsoft Outlook 2007.
- Wireless Synchronization: Free ActiveSync synchronization of e-mails is included with every MS Exchange hosted account, to a variety of mobile devices including iPhone, PocketPC, Palm Treo, and Windows Mobile phones. BlackBerry-Exchange hosting through BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) is available as an option.
- Free Anti-Spam Software: NetwaysLive Anti-Spam software continuously protects against spam as well as offers users to set filters, rules, and manage safe sender lists, safe recipient lists, and blocked senders lists.
- Email Archiving: Hosted Exchange 2010 includes integrated email archiving, retention, and discovery capabilities.
- Free Anti-Virus: All incoming and outgoing e-mail messages and attachments in MS Exchange accounts are scrubbed by anti-virus software before they are forwarded to their destinations.
- Free SharePoint: Free access to SharePoint Hosting with 100 MB space included with every hosted Exchange account.
- Large Attachments: NetwaysLive Microsoft Exchange hosting permits attachments up to 20 MB size in e-mails.
- Personal and Shared Information: Hosted Exchange online users under one company account can maintain personal and shared calendars, task managers, public folders, companywide Global Address lists (GALs), and can arrange group scheduling with real-time availability.